We Baked Too Much!
We sometimes get a little excited when baking our biscuits and have some surplus. Rather than them go to waste (or be scoffed by our two lucky pooches!) we're launching our 'We Baked Too Much!' bags.
We will donate £2 from every bag sold to the charity of your choice from the below:
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home -
- Woodland Trust
- Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre
Each bag will contain an assortment of freshly baked treats leftover from baking so there will be limited availability of these.
Please note that the contents will vary depending on the baking surplus, but you will receive between 50-100g worth of treats!
(Some biscuits may be personalised or broken, but won't affect the taste!)
Each treat bag will come with an ingredients label.
Do send us an email if you have any suggestions of charities, and we can look to change the charity options every few months!
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home - Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Woodland Trust - UK's Largest Woodland Conservation Charity - Woodland Trust
- Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre - https://dbarc.org.uk
- Organic Buckwheat Flour, Gram Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Coconut Oil (& Organic Carob or Beetroot) - ingredients label will be supplied with treats.
- All of our treats are dairy-free, grain-free and wheat-free.
- Made with all natural, high quality, human-grade ingredients.
- Our 100% natural Organic Peanut Butter, and has been carefully selected to make sure it contains NO palm oil or xylitol.
- Analytical Constituents - Crude Protein - 16%, Crude Oils and Fats - 19%, Crude Fibre - 1%, Crude Ash - 1.5%
Our treats will keep for around 2-3 months in an airtight container.
- As a treat. Always leave a bowl of fresh water out for your dog.
- A complementary pet food for dogs.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- We are licensed as a pet food company, and are fully insured and registered with Trading Standards, license number GB887080 under the EC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005
- Dispatch - As all of our treats are baked fresh to order, they will be dispatched within 3-7 working days of placing your order.
- Standard Delivery - 1st Class Royal Mail* - FREE delivery on all orders of £15 and over.
- Tracked Delivery - Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 - Please select this option if you need your order by a certain date.
- *Delivery Times - Please note that delivery times may be delayed due to the current Covid-19 situation which is impacting some delivery schedules.
- All of our packaging is plastic-free!
- Our treats are packaged in compostable gift boxes, that will decompose along with your garden waste.
- *Ribbon/string colour may vary.