Teatime Treats - Snack Pack!
- Ingredients & Nutritional Info
- Feeding Guidelines
- Orders & Shipping
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
Get your paws on our brand new “Teatime Treats Snack Pack”! Complete with a snack size selection of our dog-friendly biscuit favourites!
The snack pack comes complete with:
- 1 x Bourbon
- 1 x Custard Cream
- 1 x Rich Tea
- 1 x Jammy Dodger
All packaged in plastic-free compostable packaging!
Made with all natural, dog-friendly ingredients, these doggy tea time treats are a great way to treat your dog!
- Organic Buckwheat Flour, Gram Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Carob and Beetroot.
- All of our treats are dairy-free, grain-free and wheat-free.
- Made with all natural, high quality, human-grade ingredients.
- Our 100% natural Organic Peanut Butter, and has been carefully selected to make sure it contains NO palm oil or xylitol.
- Analytical Constituents - Crude Protein - 16%, Crude Oils and Fats - 19%, Crude Fibre - 1%, Crude Ash - 1.5%
Our treats will keep for around 2-3 months in an airtight container.
- As a treat. Always leave a bowl of fresh water out for your dog.
- A complementary pet food for dogs.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- We are licensed as a pet food company, and are fully insured and registered with Trading Standards, license number GB887080 under the EC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005
- Dispatch - As all of our treats are made fresh to order, they will be dispatched within 5-7 working days (M-F) of placing your order.
- Standard Delivery - 1st Class Royal Mail* - FREE delivery on all orders of £20 and over. £3.45 for all orders under £20.
- Tracked Delivery - Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 - £4.95 - Please select this option if you need your order by a certain date - please let us know the date and note that we need 5-7 working days notice (M-F).
- *Delivery Times - Please note that delivery times may be delayed due to the current Covid-19 situation which is impacting some delivery schedules.
- We use plastic-free packaging, using recyclable card and compostable bags that will decompose along with your garden waste.