Personalised Christmas Dog Treats Gift Set
- Ingredients & Nutritional Info
- Feeding Guidelines
- Orders & Shipping
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
Looking for a unique gift for the dog at Christmas this year? Then treat them to their own set of personalised Christmas treats!
Pre-order your dog's personalised Christmas treats by selecting your preferred delivery week and we will freshly bake and deliver your dog's personalised Christmas treats in time for Christmas celebrations!
1. Select a delivery week from the below options:
- Week commencing 15th November
- Week commencing 22nd November
- Week commencing 29th November
- Week commencing 6th December
- Week commencing 13th December
2. Let us know your dog's name
3. Add a gift card?
4. We will add them to the baking calendar and get them shipped out on your chosen delivery week!
All freshly baked to order for your dog, the gift set includes:
- 6 hand-stamped personalised Christmas cracker shaped biscuits
- 1 personalised 'Merry Christmas' star shaped biscuit.
Available in 2 different flavours, Peanut Butter & Cinnamon or Christmas Carob (Dog-Friendly Chocolate), these make a great treat for your pup at Christmas!
They will be carefully wrapped and sent to your pup in a personalised, plastic-free, compostable Christmas gift box.
All of our biscuits are hand-stamped with our Afternoon Paws signature 'Paw of Approval'!
- Organic Buckwheat Flour, Gram Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Coconut Oil (& Organic Carob or Beetroot)
- All of our treats are dairy-free, grain-free and wheat-free.
- Made with all natural, high quality, human-grade ingredients.
- Our 100% natural Organic Peanut Butter, and has been carefully selected to make sure it contains NO palm oil or xylitol.
- Analytical Constituents - Crude Protein - 16%, Crude Oils and Fats - 19%, Crude Fibre - 1%, Crude Ash - 1.5%
Our treats will keep for around 2-3 months in an airtight container.
- As a treat. Always leave a bowl of fresh water out for your dog.
- A complementary pet food for dogs.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- We are licensed as a pet food company, and are fully insured and registered with Trading Standards, license number GB887080 under the EC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005
- - As all of our treats are baked fresh to order, they will be baked and dispatched to arrive in your chosen delivery week in November or December 2021.
- Standard Delivery - 1st Class Royal Mail
- Tracked Delivery - ***PLEASE NOTE - If you need you would like to track your order, please select "Express Delivery" at the checkout, and we will send them out via Tracked Royal Mail delivery and send you the tracking number once they are on their way***
- All of our packaging is plastic-free!
- Our treats are packaged in compostable gift boxes, that will decompose along with your garden waste.
- *Ribbon/string colour may vary.