Sit, Stay, Paw Training Treats
- Ingredients & Nutritional Info
- Feeding Guidelines
- Orders & Shipping
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
Our 'Sit, Stay, Paw' training treats make a great unique treat for an extra special training session with your pup!
All of our biscuits are hand stamped with our Afternoon Paws signature 'paw of approval', and all freshly baked to order.
A pack of 12 (4 x Sit, 4 x Stay, 4 x Paw)
Peanut Butter flavour.
All of our treats are packaged in plastic-free compostable packaging.
- Buckwheat Flour, Gram Flour, Peanut Butter, Coconut Oil (& Carob or Beetroot)
- All of our treats are dairy-free and wheat-free, as despite the name, 'buckwheat' contains NO wheat.
- Made with all natural, high quality, human-grade ingredients.
- Our 100% natural Organic Peanut Butter, and has been carefully selected to make sure it contains NO palm oil or xylitol.
- Analytical Constituents - Crude Protein - 16%, Crude Oils and Fats - 19%, Crude Fibre - 1%, Crude Ash - 1.5%
Our treats will keep for around 1 month in an airtight container.
- As a treat. Always leave a bowl of fresh water out for your dog.
- A complementary pet food for dogs.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- We are licensed as a pet food company, and are fully insured and registered with Trading Standards, license number GB887080 under the EC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005
- Delivery - Free delivery on all orders of £15 and over. All of our treats baked fresh to order and sent via 1st Class Royal Mail* to get to you as fresh as possible!
- Dispatch - Orders will be dispatched within 3-5 working days of placing your order - if you need your treats by a certain date - please leave a note at the checkout and we will do our best to fulfil!
- *Delivery Times - Please note that delivery times may be delayed due to the current situation which is impacting some delivery schedules.
- All of our packaging is plastic-free!
- Our treats are packaged in compostable gift boxes, that will decompose along with your garden waste.
- *Ribbon/string colour may vary.